Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Liebster AWARD!

Liebster Award
I was nominated earlier today for the Liebster Award and I felt very special!, it honestly made my day. I was nominated by the amazing Emily from Emsneverland (definitely check her out).
This award is not only the best way for smaller blogs with under 200 followers to gain in recognition, but also for us all to discover new blogs, that we once didn't even know existed.

Here are the Rules for receiving this award:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves
Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
Choose 11 people and link them in your post
Go to their page and tell them.

11 Things about Myself:
Oooh this is fun! Where should I begin?
1.       I’m Bengali (My parents born in Bangladesh) and I am born in London
2.       I love Asian countries, Asian food and Asian drama and everything about Asia!
3.       I used to be a total tom-boy! Hated makeup as I was the eldest child and had no inspiration whatsoever!
4.       My dream job is to become a doctor or something along the biology line.
5.       I am a chocolate ADDICT! And I mean I go crazy when I don’t eat chocolate, I once made my dad go out to the shops to get me chocolate at around 4.00am.
6.       I was only 3 pounds when I was born , My mother was in the hospital for 1 month and I was breast-fed by my aunt for around 3 months because My mother forgot who I was.
7.       I am a very emotional person! I can cry... I can cry if I see a random person on the streets crying!
8.       I am scared of heights and being in a fast car, I never looked down from my 4th floor balcony and I’ve been living in my flat for as long as I was born, 18 years, however I love travelling on planes and going on fast rides..Weird I know.
9.       I love natural makeup looks, I usually just leave my house wearing winged eyeliner and that’s it, or sometimes with no makeup at all
10.    My favourite movie genre is romance and mystery! I hate comedy and horror.
11.    I am very unsociable! I hate hanging out  with friends, don’t like shopping for too long, don’t like getting attached to anybody ( due to bad experience) , I enjoy being lazy at home and chatting with family, I am a “mummies girl” I never stayed away from my parents for even a day were as my younger sister went to several countries as a trip, I usually eat my dinner by my mums hands.


I Nominate:

Emily Questions:
If you had a year to live what would you do with it?
A year! Woah thats long!  I think the shorter the life the more you can enjoy it because otherwise I will start planning which is boring!, I would just spend a year with my family members and that’s probably it! Or go travelling to every Asian country.

What is your 'go to' beauty product?
Eyeliner! I can not walk out of my house without wearing some sort of eyeliner whether its gel or liquid or kohl!

What song would you consider 'the soundtrack to your life'?
I love Hindi songs! So I’m not sure you would know but I love Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Songs “ Teri Deewani!”

Do you prefer your summer or your winter wardrobe?
Summer Wardrobe! I’m not really a clothes person! My mom usually buys my clothes but during winter I always keep my coat on so never actually have a winter wardrobe! Apart from few jumpers.

You're given 3 wishes, what do you wish for?
1. That I die before my parents!
2. That I can own all drugstore makeup! Lol
3.That we live in a world with peace and love

What one item never leaves your handbag?
My phone, as it contains all my cards (discount, saver and debit)

What TV series are you hooked on and can't go without watching?
Hm.... I am a hindi serial addict! I have a loooong list...

Where would you travel in the world if your budget was endless?
INDIA!
Which shop is the majority of your wardrobe from?
H&M and Primark

What's your favourite perfume?
I hate perfume!  I have asthma so I can’t tolerate any perfume.

What's your favourite film and why?
Titanic, Its full of romance, tragedy and humour.
Nishat’s Questions:

1.     If you had one superhero power, what would it be?
2.     What is your favourite online shopping site?
3.     Imagine one day you get amnesia... What would be one thing/memory in your life you wouldn’t want to forget?
4.     Do you have any bad habits? If so, What are they?
5.     Would you rather have endless money or endless love?
6.     What is a “physical feature” that attracts you to the opposite sex?
7.     What would be the one thing you would change about this world, if you could?
8.     If you get trapped in a house for the rest of your life what would you do, without any money for online shopping,lol?
9.     Do you have any talent?
10.  What is your dream occupation?
11.  What do you look for in a beauty product...? ( Longevity,brand name or style?)




No comments:

Post a Comment