Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Manhattan Perfect Eyes Eyeshadow : Bronze Effects

Hey Guys... It's been quite some time that I actually got time to write a review,I have been very busy and finally I can write about this trio eyeshadow palette that I bought for only £1 (poundland.co.uk).
This is a bronze effect trio palette with amazing golden colours,it comes with a applicator which I lost somewhere.
What They Claim?
  • Long-lasting eyeshadow.
  • Innovative Soft Touch texture.
  • Apply dry for a discreet look, moist for intense impact.
  • No clumping in the eyelid crease.
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.

 The back really helps and provides a guideline for application but does not mean you can't experiment with the colours,I did!,but the language is in German so I couldn't follow the instructions clearly.
 It comes with three eyeshadows with 1,2,3 engraved on them which really guides you when applying the eyeshadows.

 The pencil was very harsh to the under-eye which is a very sensitive area,so it could have been a little softer for easier and pain-free application.

 Weirdly when I applied the eyeshadow the bronze colours looked "green-ish" possibly because the colours combined together but overall I really liked the outcome and the softness of the colours,and for £1 including a eyeliner pencil is a bargain!


Pros:

  • Three different colours,very good for the price
  • Highly Pigmented
  • Comes in other colours such as pinks and blues.
Cons:
  • Cheap packaging which can easily break
  • Not very long-lasting without a good eye primer


No comments:

Post a Comment