Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

Collection 2000 Smokey Eyes Palette

Today I thought I would give this eye-shadow palette a go,I bought this quite some time back but never actually got the time to use because it was either with someone else or just had others to try.
I love the idea of having all the basic eye-shadow to get a smoky look and a smoky look is what I usually prefer to wear as a daily eye make-up due to its subtleness. 
This palette contain 8 single eye shadows which is categorised as medium,dark and light and also a cream,and also applicator which I've lost and also a "how-to-guide" ( which today I used to test its usefulness..see below to see the result)
Price: £4.19
bought from boots.co.uk

What others have to say about this product?
I love this as soon as I saw it on the website I knew I had to get it. When I saw it in the shop I literally grabbed it. I love the colours they are all so nice and compliment each other and also with the " how to use" guide on the back it's easy to do a smokey eye if you don't know already. It's so cheap, good quality, great colours and I'm definitely pleased with it :-) the only thing that isn't so great is the foam applicator that comes with it but I use a brush anyway so it doesn't matter
Most of these eye-shadow have some glitter in them but I love the pigmentation and the overall look it provides,I find that some of the shades work better on different people because some shades do not stand out as much as others do so I used all of the eye-shadows to achieve the look to get more pigmentation and see results.

Here was the finishing look when I tried to follow each step on the guide,I also damped my brush and then used it to apply the black shade as an subtle eye-liner.


1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! If you go to my latest post all the details are there! Xxx

    ReplyDelete