Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Astor Perfect Stay Transferproof Lip Tint & Care

Astor Perfect Stay Transferproof Lip Tint & Care
Bought from: Poundland for £1
What does the product claim?
The new 2-step Perfect Stay Lip Tint & Balm offers weightless colour that won’t rub off or smear. The waterbased, non-sticky lip tint formula infuses lips with color while anti-dryness balm ensures extra-comfort with lips that are moisturized and glazed with a sophisticated shine. Lips look flawless and feel great – and they’ll stay that way throughout the day.
Color you don’t feel but it stays put day and night! 

Comes with two steps on how to apply the lipstain
The marker style makes it easy to apply with but sometimes I find is that when applying it becomes a different combination of shades on the lips depending on the layering,for example some areas can be a lighter shade were as some areas are darker.
This is a great feature to have because sometime I find lip-stains to be very drying so having this balm hydrates the lip,but unfortunately this does not last.
Ive got the shade "Nude Plum" These come in a huge range of colours,unfortunately this colour does not suit me,it makes me look Gothic ( so if you prefer a Gothic look then this is great! ) also the orange one is called Tequilla Sunrise but to be honest this shade is not too apparent on the lips and does not last.
Pros:
  • Pen-precision applicator defines lips - mistake-free
  • Weightless fresh color that won’t rub-off nor smear
  • Comfortable to wear all day
  • Gives lips beautiful flush of color
  • Doesn’t transfer / Doesn’t rub off / Doesn’t smear
  • Lips feel hydrated all day
Cons:
  • wears off quite fast compared to other lip-stains
  • when drinking or eating it can cause the inner part of the lip to have no colour as it wears off..giving the lips odd look.
  • When I apply the stain I get a little "burning" sensation on the lips.
To be honest I'm not so pleased by this lip-stain because I love lip-stains for the reason being  I am extremely lazy and hate reapplying makeup and expect lip-stains to maintain the tint on my lips for several hours and this does not... however I have not yet found a drugstore stain that I can proudly say lasts for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment